- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Interim Research Manager
Our client has a great fixed term opportunity to help Lead the clients economics and research programme, working closely with the acting Head of Policy and Strategy and the Strategy and Programme Director.
- Lead the clients economics and research programme, working closely with the acting Head of Policy and Strategy and the Strategy and Programme Director to ensure that the clients policy and strategy work is evidence led and supported by robust and clear analytical outputs. This includes developing an updated Strategic Transport Plan for the North of England due to be prepared in 2022 and 2023.
- Lead the future development programme for the Northern Powerhouse Independent Economic Review (NPIER), working with Northern LEPs, the NP11 and a wide range of stakeholders including government departments.
- Develop, lead and manage the clients research programme for 2022/23, including the management of a small, specialist team of researchers and an economist.
- Collaborate widely, internally and externally, play an active role in the leadership and management of the client and will ensure processes and policies are developed, managed and implemented effectively.
- Apply technical expertise to undertake research and analysis activities. You will be expected to deliver work to defined standards of quality, accuracy and timeliness, supporting the team to develop and deliver required outputs
Full JD available upon request
This is a fixed term contract for 12 months paid on a salary basis.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.