- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Senior Project Manager
Our client is looking for an SC Cleared Senior Project Manager with Major Projects experience. Candidate need to be eligible for DV Clearance. Home working is an option however some aspects of the role will require travelling to site.
Senior Project Manager
Key requirements and essential skills for the role: Large/Major project experience is essential, i.e. the management of Tier 1 contractors . Nuclear/regulated site is desirable.
To deliver assigned projects (portfolio or high complexity) to time, cost and quality, compliant with
our clients processes.
The role of the Project Manager may also include the applications of their skill sets within nuclear
programmes and projects in supporting the delivery of the our clients mission. Project Managers will be
expected to work in roles which require an awareness and compliance to the nuclear license
- Deliver assigned projects in accordance with requirements, operational constraints, time, cost and quality.
- Lead, coach and develop a team of leaders and influence others at specialism or functional level to create and deliver operational plans.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality
- Manage projects with focus on Governance (compliance and reporting).
- Management of project resources (people, money).
- Lead the planning of the task/project or function.
- Manage work as defined in the Work Authorisation Document (WAD).
- Lead, support and initiate change against the Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB).
- Lead, initiate and perform risk and opportunity identification and subsequent actions.