- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Matchtech are currently recruiting for a Master Scheduler on behalf of a large MOD contractor.
Master Scheduler- 12 Month Contract - Samlesbury (Hybrid) - £28.92ph UMB or £25.20ph PAYE (inclusive of holiday pay) (Inside IR35)
The Umbrella rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella Company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles.
Clearance Requirements & Eligibility
SC Only No ITAR (cannot start on BPSS)
This role will require the person to hold full Security Clearance (SC) prior to working onsite. You will need to obtain a BPSS check as part of this process. You must currently hold or be eligible and willing to obtain SC and you must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship and have lived and worked in the UK for a minimum 5 year period. If you are unsure as to whether you are eligible, please contact me to discuss.
As a Master Scheduler your daily tasks with include maintenance of IMS files monthly to satisfy the Customer/Auditors and Internal Management Deliverables, handling large amounts of complex data and providing a succinct message for senior management, ensuring the Integrated Master Schedule is updated and maintained along side CAM inputs and building a schedule that represents each area and shows the interdependencies between areas without duplicating other key planning systems.
- Ability to interface with people at different levels and skills within the organisation.
- Experience with Schedule Risk Analysis
- Scheduling and Planning experience
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Ability to efficiently and effectively compile & analyse data, including preparing and understanding detailed reports.