- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Drainage Engineer - HS2
Role - Drainage Engineer - Design
Project - HS2
Location - Fully remote
Start - April 2022
Duration - 9 months (until end of 2022)
Hours - 40 hours per week
Pay rate - £55-£59/hour
You will be:
Assisting the Drainage Leads in the successful delivery information relating to specific assets within our clients joint venture.
What we're looking for:
* Extensive drainage experience, particularly in the design of major civil engineering, infrastructure or rail projects.
* Experience using the following tools: Navisworks, ProjectWise, AutoCAD, Civils 3D, Revit, and other Autodesk packages and knowledge of Asset Data Management and Model Data Checking.
* Expert technical advice and a "completer/finisher" mindset is required to ensure the designs for individual assets are progressed to construction ready status.
* Leading role in the delivery of Trach, Land and Highway surface water drainage design to meet the client's requirements and HS2 acceptance standards, taking responsibility for technical output.
* Support the management of drainage discipline tasks including resource allocation, quality assurance and client feedback and ensuring effective communication of any changes/modifications.
* Work in collaboration with other design disciplines to ensure the integrity of the overall design, providing both leadership and technical advice to project team, also mentor and develop team members to enable them to achieve their full potential
Please apply if you feel you are suitable for this role.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.