- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Using the InTime contractor portal
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
CNC Miller - Nights
Our Client in Totton requries a CNC Miller to work on their night shift
Mon to thursday 5pm - 5am
Our Client in Totton requires a CNC Miller to work on their night shift
night shift machinist required CNC Miller with experience using 5-axis Mazak mills. The role is predominantly operating, but they would need to be capable of setting.
Experienced Miller or Integrex operator
Obviously we would look at someone of a higher skill level.
Hours of Work Monday - Thursday 5pm - 5am
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.