- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Additive Manufacture Project Manager
Matchtech are currently recruiting for a Project Manager on behalf of a large MOD contractor.
Additive Manufacture Project Manager- 12 month contract - Warton Nr Preston - £60.00ph UMB or £52.29ph PAYE (inclusive of holiday pay) (Inside IR35)
The Umbrella rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella Company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles.
Clearance Requirements & Eligibility
This role requires you to obtain a basic disclosure along with employment reference checks before starting.
As a Project Manager, your duties will be to Manage The setup and delivery of Contracts (with external agencies) and Workpackages (for Internal agencies) as well as assist the Management team to transition the AM organisation into a large scale, high volume capability by setting up appropriate processes and flowing them out across the stakeholders.
The role will contain, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Recommend and establish appropriate Project Management framework and processes to formalise the delivery of Projects.
- Create project baseline - Customer liaison, Requirements, Statement of work, estimating, Initial forecast of spend profile
- Monitor, and report costs against CCN provided by customer Org
Monthly reforecast of spend profile
Support Bought-out requirements: supplier liaison, POs, invoices
- Dependency, Risk & Opportunity Management
- Ability to design and implement an appropriate Project Management framework and processes to ensure appropriate control of Project Delivery.
Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Project and have excellent skills Excel and Outlook
- Good people and stakeholder management skills
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.