- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Using the InTime contractor portal
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Matchtech have an opportunity for a Safety Manager in London, ongoing contract, Outside IR35. The Role will be with a Rail infrsatructure business.
Matchtech have an opportunity for a Safety Manager to join a Rail Infrastructure business on a long term contract position. The Safety Manager role will be ongoing and outside IR35.
We are looking for an experienced Safety Manager who has previously worked within the Rail Infrastruture industry. Your responsibilities will include ongoing safety management within the business, as well as providing input to the company policy and contractor management.
If you are interested in the role please apply here with Bradley at Matchtech.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.