- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
HV General Manager
High Voltage General Manager with experience in the offshore wind industry.
Axess Technology is expanding its services with high voltage services to offshore wind and has the ambition to grow this business further. We are seeking an individual who will bring us to the next level.
They will provide support on a technical level in our tenders and projects with proven experience within the high voltage segment. This candidate will have a relevant technical education in high voltage systems and a can-do mindset to grow an organisation. You will join our renewable team with passionate people with outdoor values.
You will work with our international entities on our wind projects worldwide.
You can work from our locations:
- * Offices in Norway: Oslo, Trondheim or Molde
- * Our Aberdeen office in UK
- * A local (or home) office from an EU country or UK with regular travel to our colleagues
- * Take lead in growing the service and setting up an operational organisation or local entity. You will work closely with our renewable organisation on this.
- * Technically support the sales and commercial team, with preparing proposals to offshore wind projects specifically in termination and testing of submarine cables.
- * Discus the technical solutions during meetings with our clients.
- * Support the operational teams, with finding the most efficient technical solutions for the execution of our offshore projects.
- * Review of project deliverables.
- * Technical project management
- * Technical review and quality assurance of HV technicians
- * Short project visit may be part of the responsibility.
- * Assist in the business development of the high voltage service for the group
- * Maintain product and services quality from project delivery to completion.
- * Participate in industry events and conferences to maintain technical overview and quality level.