- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Using the InTime contractor portal
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Planning Enforcement Officer
I am currently working with a Local Authority who are looking for a Planning Enforcement Officer to assist with a back log of Enforcement Cases, if you feel you have the suitable skill set for this role, please call Bradley Taylor on 01489 884 389.
- Our client is looking for a Planning Enforcement Officer to join a busy team on a contract basis starting soon.
- This role is Inside IR35
- Work to your own initiative
- Assist In clearing significant back log of Enforcement Cases
- Desirable to be based in office or in office only when essential
- £38 to £40 Per Hour
- Site Visits
Working conditions / environment:
- Hybrid/flexible working
- Site visits if and when required
- Communicating feedback to the general public.
- Ability to fulfil the travel requirements of the role.
- Laptop will be provided.
- The rate is dependent on candidate experience
- Weekly pay
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Bradley Taylor on 01489 884 389
- Email your CV
Matchtech are the largest and leading Town Planning Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively, if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Town Planning industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.