- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Qualified Highways Engineer who has experience within the highways sector. Degree qualified with a BEng / BSc in Civil Engineering or equivalent. Experience in Designing new development related projects and knowledge of Civils 3D
We are seeking a qualified Highways Engineer who has experience within the highways sector. You will be degree qualified with a BEng / BSc in Civil Engineering or equivalent and you will be working towards Incorporation or Chartership status with a relevant professional body. To be considered for this role you must have experience of designing new development related projects, particularly technical aspects of highways adoption issues, S38 and S278 and urban realm design. You will have strong communications skills and working knowledge of Civils 3D.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.