- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Using the InTime contractor portal
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
My client is looking for 2 Electricians to start work on a Wastewater site in Portland. This is a permanent role starting subject to notice period.
The main work involves repairing waste water equipment for Water Utility companies in the UK.
Relevant candidates MUST have the following:
- 17th/18th Edition Wiring
- JIB/ECS Gold card (Essential)
- Current valid driving license.
- Served a recognised electrical apprenticeship and gained NVQ level 3/SVQ Level 3 electrical installation and Part One & Two City & Guilds or equivalent.
- 5 year's practical experience working on industrial electrical equipment.
- Previous experience of working with a range of portable tools, small plant & equipment
- Knowledge and experience of Programmable Logic controls within the automation industry (desirable)Control panel manufacture/ panel wiring and advantage (desirable).
- Commissioning and setting up of instrumentation and controls (desirable).
- Basic mechanical skills such as fitting bearings, seals and lubrication changes (desirable).
- C&G 2391 (Inspection & Testing) desirable
- Flexible on salary dependant on experience
Please send your CV to this advert. If you wish to discuss this role in more detail, please feel free to call Kayleigh on 01489873476 Alternatively, please send your tickets and a write up with references across