- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Using the InTime contractor portal
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Project Manager - 12 month contract - Christchurch - £41.52ph UMB or £36.19ph PAYE (inclusive of holiday pay) (Inside IR35)
Hybrid working available
The Umbrella rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella Company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles.
Clearance Requirements & Eligibility
SC + ITAR
This role will require the person to hold full Security Clearance (SC) prior to working onsite. You will need to obtain a BPSS check as part of this process. You must currently hold or be eligible and willing to obtain SC. In addition, this role involves direct and/or indirect access to ITAR Material which means there are restrictions on dual nationals. Therefore you must hold a British Nationality to apply for this role. If you are unsure as to whether you are eligible, please contact me to discuss.
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for managing a cross functional bid team to deliver the key project and bid documents needed to support successful order intake.
This key business winning activity provides the bridge between business development activities and business delivery and will appeal to both project management and business development professionals. This opportunity may involve working on prospects across a number of countries and customers.
This role requires a flex between a PM and BD mind set. Delivering to a schedule and managing reviews according to process, whilst being able to adapt and change, alter, or even repeat processes due to changing customer requirements, and dealing with ambiguity. We need people who can keep momentum, enthusiasm and drive in a tough environment
This role will provide you with the scope to develop and enhance your skills and knowledge, with potential to become a leader in a global business.
Your main responsibilities as a Project Manager will involve:
- Manage cross functional bid team, monitoring progress and cost
- Production of high standard project management documentation; WBS, OBS, RAM, SOW, integrated bid schedule
- Co-ordination of all elements of LCM including appropriate tailoring
- Support the management of the campaign room
- Production and delivery of the Bid Management Plan and the Bid Status Review pack
- Management of the proposal process, through response deliverables, story boards, requirements management and configuration control
- Manages the development of strategic marketing material
- Very high attention to detail for proposal management
- Ideally you have an honours degree or equivalent Project Management qualification, although relevant knowledge and experience may offset the qualification requirements
- Competency in Project management techniques and tools, leading a team, Decision making and leadership and stakeholder management
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.