Find your future role
|Job type||Contract 3 Months|
Matchtech are excited to be working alongside a major, tier 1 contractor in Cumbernauld (near to Glasgow), and as result we have a live requirement for an experiened Site Engineer.
Key skills required for this role
Site Engineer, Cumbernauld - Glasgow
working on a water scheme, The Site Engineer will be responsible for;
* Liaising with the project team to ensure safe, timely delivery of a quality project
* Offering direction to junior engineers
* Setting out etc
* Keeping daily records of site activities
The ideal candidate will have the following;
* A Degree, Bachelors, MSc or HND in Civil Engineering
* Knowledge and experience in a Civil Engineering capacity (ideally on previous Water projects)
* Experience working for a main contractor
* CSCS qualification
* Knowledge and experience of setting out.