Find your future role
Health and Safety Advisor (Cambridge,Milton Keynes,Northampton)
|Location||Milton Keynes, England|
I am looking for a Health and Safety Advisor for a Water contractor. This role will require some regional travel but can be based out of their Milton Keynes, Cambridge or Northampton office with hybrid working.
Key skills required for this role
Health, safety, NEBOSH, IOSH
UK Driving licence, Construction experience
If you enjoy operating in a multi-site, fast-paced and sometimes transient working environment then please apply.
Your duties will include:
- Managing and executing site inspections
- Sharing best practice, developing and implementing new initiatives or sharing best practices
- Advising on and setting Operational team safety objectives
- Supporting and undertaking investigations into accidents and incidents
- Contributing to new tenders and bids
- Assessing external environments for safe working
- Identifying any gaps in the H&S management system; recommending improvements
- Advising on and communicating new working practices in line with any new legislative requirements or best practice
What I am looking for:
- Significant experience in an advisory role, underpinned by a thorough understanding of current HSE legislation is essential.
- A NEBOSH Construction Certification or equivalent i.e., HNC in Construction as a minimum and a Tech IOSH Membership and working towards Grad or equivalent.
- Driving licence
- Experience with utilities, water or civil engineering projects is essential.
The salary is up to 45k with a £4000 a year car allowance!