Find your future role
Service Now Developer
|Ref no.||BHNSERVICE NOW DEV|
Looking for an exsperianced Service Now devolper
Key skills required for this role
Service Now , Software Developer
- Be responsible for managing the ServiceNow platform end to end by ensuring the platform is managed, maintained, stable, continually improved/enhanced and increasing the capabilities.
- The role involves designing, configuring, developing, troubleshooting, and implementing baseline and if required custom applications to enhance the platform
- Understand the bigger picture by using large-scale thinking when working on projects
- Participate in process flow analysis and process redesign along with stakeholders and team members
- A ServiceNow developer must manage the platform to ensure stability and implement architectural changes, when necessary, in line with ServiceNow development best practices.
- Working closely with business stakeholders to have gained a good understanding of business processes/principles in these areas: ITSM, CSM, ITBM, Procurement & Asset Management, Reporting, Field Service, and Product Catalogue.
- Ability to review and understand business requires and translate into technical requirements to achieve the business objective.
- Developing client-focused solutions in the following modules - Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management, Knowledge Management, Asset Management, CMDB, Virtual Agent, Service Portal.
- The candidate must have an up-to-date ServiceNow Certification (e.g. Developer, Advanced System Administration, Certified System Administrator, etc.).
- Certified Systems Administrator
- Certified Implementation Specialist
- Certified Application Developer
- ITIL Foundation (V3/V4)
- Experience in service management methodologies including ITIL, business process re-engineering and/or quality initiatives.
- Experience in ServiceNow development and administration with proven track record in the design and development of new features and capabilities
- Experience with ServiceNow CMDB/ CSDM and Discovery, ITSM, Service Portal, Service Catalogue, Performance Analytics, and reporting.
- Advanced ServiceNow development skills - Business Rules, Client Scripts, Workflows, Form Design, UI Actions
- Experience with some or all the following modules: CSM, ITBM, ITOM, SAM.
- Implementation/extension and maintenance of CSM, with Agent workspace.
- Implementation/extension and maintenance of Service Catalog, with Service Portal.
- Integration Hub and spoke deployment
- REST and SOAP API - Integration development
- Knowledge of LDAP/Active Directory.
- Understanding or experience in working in an Agile environment
- Minimum 1- 2 years' experience working a developer with the ServiceNow Platform
- Integration between ServiceNow and other systems,
- Experience of engaging and building successful relationships with stakeholders of the change management process, including senior management
- Solve challenging problems
- Work as a team with others
- Identify and manage priorities
- Deliver work to high standards
- Be driven to improve yourself and the way thangs are done
Salary: £45k to £55k
Location: 1 day a week in Godalming