- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Assemble, install, modify, test, and maintain electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints, and schematics
- Assemble and install either electrical , electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, or pneumatic components
- Operate machines or use hand tools and power tools to secure parts in places
- Install finished assembles or subassemblies
- Assemble and attached functional and cosmetic hardware to assemblies using hand tools and power tools
- Perform functional / continuity tests on completed assemblies
- May prioritize work based on production schedule
- Performs the assemble, start up, and function test of equipment systems
- Troubleshoots systems, makes necessary repairs and corrections to system
- Perform other work related tasks as required as assigned
- Comply with all Company and HSE procedures and policies
Facility Specific Requirements
- Disassemble, assemble, and test hydraulic, blowout prevention, and well control equipment
- Ability to read and interpret assembly and test procedures
- Perform Factory Acceptance Testing ranging from 300-25,000 psi
- Complete and maintain production and test documentation per department policies and applicable procedure.
Qualifications / Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years' experience with hydraulic, blowout prevention, or well control equipment
- Basic mechanics tool set
- Forklift certifications
- Work weekends / holidays' when needed
- Work over-time when needed
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.