- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
NETA III Field Services Technician/Technologist/Engineer
Commissioning of Data Center - MV and LV equipment. SGWR, Bkrs, LV, TX, Relays, Cables, CT's, PT's, Outdoor Disconnects, Bus Ducts, Power Panels, UPS. Potentially, could be an interim PM for the project.
- On site, hands-on work, as required (specifically protection relays work - ABB, SEL, GE)
- Planning daily work orders for Magna team members
- Coordinate work orders with commissioning crews and receive permits for work
- Work with the client's planners to improve upon work orders where possible
- Coordinate to facilitate test equipment requirements
- Provide project status updates to client's reliability team daily
- Maintain effective communication with internal and external groups regarding milestone achievements, costs, opportunities, etc.
- Escalate awareness of issues and concerns on projects within a timely manner to Client Manager and client
- Develop site strategy and adjust timelines
- Ensure leadership safety excellence is demonstrated onsite
- Responsible for site quality and document reviews
- Responsible for the safety of yourself and crew members working under your supervision
- Ensure daily work is completed as per client work orders
- Ensure documentation is completed, compiled and filed in accordance with client's procedure
- Ensure completion and submission of all documents
- Ensure clients drawings are accurate and up to date for applicable scopes
- Complete technical reviews
- Support invoicing by ensuring signed daily reports for additional work
- Ensure all safety policies are adhered to at all times
- Participate on weekly meetings with the client and vendors
- Participate in safety meetings
- MUST be a certified NETA III or NETA IV Technician/Technologist/Engineer
- 5+ years' experience as an Electrical Technologist / Field Technician / Power System Electrician / Electrical Engineer
- Hands-on field experience commissioning, testing or maintaining power delivery equipment, including breakers, switchgear, relays, transformers.
- Broad knowledge in industrial and utility environments
- Trade or tech school certification required
- Electrical Engineering degree, PSE (Power Systems Electrician) or CET (Certified Engineering Technologist) is an asset
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.