- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Electrical Engineer/PM
Senior Electrical Engineer/Project Manager- Our client is in need of Sr. Electrical Engineers.
- Serve as project point of contact with Owner regarding efforts such as client coordination, strategic planning, scope management, and budgeting
- Provide overall management of projects from concept thru the development phase including siting, environmental, permitting, planning, estimating, engineering, right-of-way acquisition, project controls, bid phase services, procurement, constructability reviews, material management, construction management, and closeout
- Coordinate project kick-offs and development of a project team to evaluate, refine and clarify project scope
- Lead projects from conceptual stage through developmental stage to hand-off of project to execution team; hand-off of project takes place at approximately 30% of the overall project lifecycle
- Lead multiple concurrent projects including overhead transmission and substation projects ranging from 34.5kV to 500kV
- Work with technical teams to understand inter dependencies of projects and establish an overall construction sequence for inter-related projects
- Maintain detailed project financials with support from cost analyst team
- Maintain detailed project schedule with support from project scheduling team
- Implement a project management lifecycle process to document and execute projects in a consistent, standardized fashion
- Leverage technical education and background to effectively manage projects through early development
- Candidates for this position must have a Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from an accredited curriculum.
- Minimum of seven years of high voltage transmission line or substation project experience** Not interested in other industries must come from Electrical/High Voltage T&D experience - Manager is really going to be looking for the technical and industry experience on resume.
- Must have detailed knowledge in either substations or transmission lines.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Professional Engineering License or a willingness to acquire one is required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus but not mandatory.
- Ability to travel. Valid driver's license required.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.