- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Staff Electrical Engineer
Responsible for the electrical engineering design activities associated with typical electrical distribution, communications, fire alarm and control systems found in aviation, federal, and commercial sites.
POSITION KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Able to develop electrical design plans for facilities encompassing but not limited to the following: reliable normal and emergency power distribution, energy efficient lighting systems, communications and security systems, instrumentation and controls for HVAC systems, fire alarm and mass notification systems, uninterrupted power systems (UPS) systems, and emergency generators.
2. Be able to work under a Senior Engineer's supervision and direction.
3. Design electrical systems/equipment to provide a useful and safe workplace.
4. Enforce company and design standards and practices.
5. Advise clients regarding electrical systems/requirements available to meet their needs and comply with safety codes.
6. Conduct fault studies and load flow analysis. Develop design criteria for protective device coordination, relay applications, medium voltage transformers, switchgear, medium and low voltage distribution.
7. Provide electrical design direction on multi-discipline projects.
8. Develop conceptual studies, narratives, and design.
9. Perform construction support services, including but not limited to: shop drawing and submittal reviews, answering RFIs, change order reviews, attend site visits, and final punchlist.
10. All other duties as assigned.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.