- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Area Sales Manager - Eastern Canada
The Area Sales Manager (Eastern Canada) will be responsible for managing territorial sales and marketing of OMICRON products and services with emphasis on our primary and secondary products and applications in Eastern Canada (Quebec-Atlantic Areas)
- Manage area sales activities of OMICRON products and services in Eastern Canada including customer relationship creation and retention.
- Develop, maintain and improve relationships with identified key accounts within designated area including Hydro Quebec and Hydro One.
- Participate in business development, market evaluation, sales forecasting and monitoring of customers and leads within the assigned area.
- Coordinate promotional activities including conferences, user meetings, seminars, local exhibitions & on-site demonstration and post-sale customer training and service of the products.
- Make recommendations and suggestions for new products, service markets and process improvements.
- Summarize and report area sales status at Area Sales Managers meetings.
- Manage the prompt and correct quotation process with the Sales Support staff.
- Communicate routinely with other Area Sales Managers on competitive information, product issues, market trends and customer perception of OMICRON products and services.
- Maintain the corporate CRM database with new contact information and routine review of data to keep the information up to date and accurate.
- Coordinate use of Regional Application Specialists for technical expertise and expert level sales presentations.
- Utilize OMICRON Sales Process and record all sales activity as required via the CRM system.
- Provide update status on all job related to activities to the National Sales Manager, USA and Canada as needed.
- Act as coach for Sales Application Engineer(s) in your territory and where required a mentor other team members in the region.
- Work alongside National Sales Manager and Regional Manager to define commercial strategy for Eastern Canada
- Work along side National Sales Manager and Regional Manager in the evaluation and selection of sales channels based on the evolving needs of the sales territory.
- Demonstrate OMICRON test equipment to customers
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.