- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
My client a well known Manufacturer are looking for a Sheet Metal Worker on a temp to perm basis. You must be able to measure with a vernier.
Hours - 07:00am-3pm Monday to Thursday and 07:00am-12pm Friday
Temp To Perm
Progression to Team leader.
Must be able to:
- TO BE ABLE TO READ AND UNDERSTAND BLUEPRINTS, PLANS OR ENGINEERING DRAWINGS
- DEVELOP PATTERNS - SET AND OPERATE MACHINERY
- USE INITIATIVE
- CARRY OUT ALL OPERATIONS
- ENSURE THAT YOUR WORK IS OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY
- MAINTAIN AND ADJUST THE MACHINES AS REQUIRED
- CARRY OUT PERIODIC INSPECTIONS
- COMPLETE ALL RELEVANT PAPERWORK
- ENSURE YOU AND YOUR WORK IS AUDIT COMPLIANT
- KEEN ATTENTION TO DETAIL IS REQUIRED
- MAINTENANCE CHECKS AND PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE PLAN FOR CNC PUNCH EQUIPMENT
- HEALTH & SAFETY POLICIES & PROCEDURES MUST BE FOLLOWED AT ALL TIMES
- TEST FIRE ALARMS
- TO BE A KEYHOLDER AND ATTEND CALL OUTS AS REQUIRED
Full training will be provided in the role.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.