- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
QA/QC Coordinator - Land
We currently have an opening on the QA/QC team as a QA/QC Coordinator
- This role is to assist in the coordination of the Quality Assurance and Quality Control reviews of Land Development Construction Plans
- Responsible for the overall review of Construction Plans and Specifications to ensure the compliance with design guidelines as required
- Acts in lead role over other designers and/or drafters
- Provide guidance and / or review work of other Initial Reviewers in QA/QC Department
- Maintains and improves QA/QC standards and record keeping
- Minimum of high school or technical school training with courses in computer-aided drafting or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of progressive Land Development and/or Public Infrastructure drafting and design experience.
- Designer level of Land Development Experience is a plus.
- Experience reviewing Lift Stations, and other District Facilities is a plus.
- Experience and proficiency in detail design work
- Strong organization and administrative skills
- Strong design-based background and familiar with utilizing Auto-Cad Civil 3D
- Strong knowledge of Local Authority Design Guidelines for Water, Sewer, Drainage and Paving
- Effective communication skills both oral and written
- Effective interpersonal skills with coworkers and public agency officials
- Contact with outside agencies and project team members
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Must be flexible to changes in work assignments on short notice and under intensive deadlines on a daily basis as changes occur in project needs
Sit for extended periods of time reviewing Construction Plans / Bidding Documents and working on a computer
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.