- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Transmission Structural Engineer
Begin your career with an EPC firm consistently ranked in the ENR Top 100. Our Civil Transmission Structural Engineer role is a 6-month contract to permanent role in Wallingford, CT.
Plans, schedules, conducts and coordinates work requiring judgment in the independent evaluation, selection, adaptation and modification of standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria. Performs work which involves conventional engineering practices but may involve a variety of complex features. Requires general knowledge of precedents in specialty areas and familiarity with basic principles and practices in related specialties. May coordinate departmental and divisional project studies and report preparation assignments. This position requires an experienced and competent individual capable of successfully solving difficult problems that require adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria. Must be capable of devising new approaches to problems encountered. Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in civil/structural engineering from accredited program.
- Minimum 3 years related experience (completion of master's degree in related field may be substituted for one year of experience).
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- This position requires an experienced and competent individual capable of successfully solving difficult problems that require adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Must be capable of devising new approaches to problems encountered.
- Completion of FE exam.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.