- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
CNC Machinist - 2nd Shift, Permanent Position
2nd shift position. Training will begin on days, 5am-5pm and will transition to 2nd shift (5pm-5am) once training is complete. Lathe and Milling experience are a must (threading). Fanuc and Mori Seki controls experience required.
MUST HAVE: 10-15 years of experience, Lathe experience is required, Milling experience preferred. Must be able to read blueprints and execute threading processes. Control Systems used: Must have experience with Fanuc and Mori Seki controls
- Responsible for using expert knowledge to operate and control computer numerically controlled (CNC) machines.
- Maintain knowledge of G&M codes and input them into the CNC Machines for production, while ensuring products have precise and accurate measurements.
- Under the direction of a supervisor and/or experienced machinist, responsible for quality parts produced on CNC machines such as, but not limited, to lathes and milling machines in a timely, safe and efficient manner.
- Operate, perform set-up changes and first article inspections on production runs utilizing CNC Machines.
- Load parts utilizing overhead lifting equipment, proving tapes, operating controls, setting offsets, simple edits, deburring and inspection of quality parts for conformance to requirements.
- Identify problems before production runs, then start and observe machine operation to detect any other malfunctions or out-of-tolerance conditions, and adjust machine controls or control media as required.
- Read blueprints, precision measuring instruments and job orders to determine dimensions, tolerance and tooling requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of dimensions and tolerances for tooling instructions such as fixtures, feed rates, cutting speeds, depth of cut and cutting tools to be used.
- Prove out new programs and make simple edits of NC programs on at least one or more numerically controlled machines.
- Keep equipment and work area clean and orderly, and perform basic preventative maintenance functions on equipment.
- Perform other work related tasks as assigned.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or
operate objects, tool or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand, talk and
hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk, sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl. The employee
must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 70 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.