- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Protection & Control Technician
We are currently hiring for Protection & Control Technicians to join our team. Projects include upgrades to existing electrical Utility Infrastructure as well as entire new builds.
- Responsible for providing testing & commissioning solutions to respective stakeholders.
- Develops substation equipment test procedures, address future client needs and provide cost analysis on testing solutions, while maintain substation equipment is completed accurately and safely.
- Provide technical instruction, demonstration, mentoring, coaching with regard to substations and electrical power systems to electrical test technicians.
- Ensure compliance and carry out best practice in accordance with QA/QC process
- Associates degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology or equivalent. Applicable electrical testing experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to safety and detail, strong analytical, problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Advanced in the use of testing equipment.
- Proven marketing knowledge and/or client relationships with testing and commissioning clients.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.