- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
An ENR Top Rated engineering consultancy has openings for expeirenced distribution designers at their Atlanta-based office. This position is responsible for overhead and underground designs for projects 4 kV - 40 kV.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve problems related to power distribution
- Follow client/company standards to accurately design power distribution lines
- Be able to plan, organize, schedule, and monitor own work activities
- Develop detailed and correct technical documents, reports, drawings and sketches, correspondence, and calculations
- Continuous improvement of job-related, technical and professional knowledge, skills and performance.
- Maintain accurate records and files
- Support of the company's goals and represents the company positively and professionally
- May be asked to complete quality reviews of team designs
- Minimum 4 years distribution design experience and a related Bachelor or Associate degree, or
- 5+ years' progresive experience and a high school diploma/GED
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and/or Microstation
- Ability to contribute to multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.