- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Sr. Electrical Specialist
We are seeking an Electrical Service Specialist to join our team in Chicago. Reporting to the Service Operations Supervisor, this position will support customers throughout the Midwest area which includes Chicago, Milwaukee, Indiana etc...
- Perform complex installation and checkout of electric and electronic components for systmes and service installed jobs and service agreements associated with maintenance and testing of: switchgear, motor control centers, circuit breakers, panel boards, transformers, surge protection devices, battery systems maintenance and testing, power monitoring systems, power quality meters and protective relay maintenance.
- Provide instatllation of additional corrective wiring and Buss bar modification to existing power distribution systems.
- Emergency troubleshooting of power distribution products and 3rd party equipment.
- Service upgrades, recondition, retrofits, etc. for it's low voltage power distribution products and systems.
- Provide instructions to customers personnel regarding proper operations and routine inspections and assists with trainng system acceptance.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-5 years of working experience
- Must have valid Driver's License in good standing
- Company vehicle is provided
- will participate in the After Hours on-call rotation
- Individual may be required to provide backup to on call person due to emergency circumstances
- 75% travel
- AVO, NETA or NICET certification not required but preferred.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.