- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
CNC HMC Machinist
Interested in candidates with HMC experience, preferably Toyota or Mazak. Familiar with complex geometries and tight tolerances. Fanuc or Mazatrol experience.
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Experience setting up and operating Large Horizontal Boring Mills, and Mid-size machining centers.
- Experience with Fanuc an G&L 850 Controls.
- Requires basic knowledge of machine tooling.
- Ability to edit machine tool programs. Should be fully experienced in machining processes. Experienced in the operations of overhead bridge cranes.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
- 7 to 10 years? experience in machining critical parts.
Use blue print, bills of material, shop orders, or sample parts to machine parts by determining dimensions and tolerances of finished pieces, operation sequences, and setup requirements.
- Measure, mark, describe dimensions, and references points on work pieces as well as select align, and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, turning, grinding attachments, accessories, and materials on laser.
- Calculate and set controls to regulate cutting, and turning factors, such as feed, speeds, and part clearances, and to enter commands to retrieve, input, or edit machine tool programs.
- Start and observe machine operations to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerances conditions, and adjust machine controls or media as required.
- Machine parts and components within the specified tolerances, with limited rework/scrap, and in time with production standards.
- Perform in-process inspections to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications, and quality standards.
- Confer with engineers, production personnel, or others to resolve machining or assembly problems.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.