- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Flat Bottom Tank Superintendent
Key responsibilities of this position are to provide field management services and oversight of construction safety and activities for a field construction low pressure storage tank.
The Superintendent directly manages the Contractors and vendors selected for the project.
The Superintendent shall be capable of:
* Developing, driving, and enforcing a progressive safety program with the goal of zero incidents.
* Sufficiently involved in field activities to assess and influence safety and quality and have a good understand of progress and productivity.
* Quickly identifying and elevating issues (safety, risk management, quality, schedule, cost) to the client Manager.
* Managing Lump Sum Contracts with extras and Reimbursable Contracts.
* Collaborating with the onsite contractors, subcontractors, inspectors, and others in a respectful and professional manner
* A minimum of 10 years of demonstrated experience and fluent in interpretation of API 620 governed projects
* Ability to meet the requirements of API 620 for qualified inspector
* Familiarity with API 625 codes
* Additional, documented API 620 training is preferred
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.