- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Site Manager - Jordan Wind Farm
Site Manager for a Wind Farm Project
Main project activities:
• Site supervision for the construction of an extension of a wind farm project by
wind turbines including roads, crane platforms, wind turbine foundations,
electrical interconnection, Statcom system for reactive power compensation
etc. The site manager will represent the client on the site; playing the
Owner’s Engineer role in the project.
• Assist in final inspection and acceptance of works of the first phase including
wind farm operation building, civil works (roads, crane platforms, foundations,
• Monthly progress reports for Client
• Organize and lead weekly site meeting
• Ensure health and safety measures on the site according to health and safety
• Other common tasks for site manager
• Respond to Client requests related to site issue
Popular fields of work
Top in Renewable Energy
- Take your career to new heights as a Blade Technician
Not everyone is built to work in an office and making a career change, however drastic, can make a huge difference to your l...
- Next generation wind farm will create thousands of skilled jobs in UK
This week consent has been granted by the UK Government for an ambitious new wind farm which will create thousands of skille...