- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our solutions
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
Site Manager - Jordan Wind Farm
Site Manager for a Wind Farm Project
Main project activities:
• Site supervision for the construction of an extension of a wind farm project by
wind turbines including roads, crane platforms, wind turbine foundations,
electrical interconnection, Statcom system for reactive power compensation
etc. The site manager will represent the client on the site; playing the
Owner’s Engineer role in the project.
• Assist in final inspection and acceptance of works of the first phase including
wind farm operation building, civil works (roads, crane platforms, foundations,
• Monthly progress reports for Client
• Organize and lead weekly site meeting
• Ensure health and safety measures on the site according to health and safety
• Other common tasks for site manager
• Respond to Client requests related to site issue
Popular fields of work
- Matchtech launches report on engineering workforce
Today sees the launch of the Engineering: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 2...
Top in Renewable Energy
- Jobs in offshore wind
Europe’s move towards renewables has seen the offshore wind industry thrive, find out here some of the reasons why It’s a go...
- The power of renewables
The reputation of the renewables sector is rising and job opportunities are aplenty. Find out why confidence in the sector i...