- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Registered Professional Land Surveyor
My client is a leading Contractor supplying installation and repair services, vital to the United States Power Grid Infrastructure. They are the fastest growing Utility Contractor in Texas and in need of additional resources.
As a Land Surveyor you will be responsible for managing land surveying work on Solar, Wind, and Transmission Projects. Work with field crews, customers to meet objectives and goals:
- Must be a Registered Professional Land Surveyor (RPLS);
- 5+ years of land surveying experience;
- Working proficiency of surveys such as ALTAs, boundary, easements and topographic surveys along with construction staking experience, alonf with knowledge of Civil 3D;
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Infrastructure
- Video: Why HS2 will be career defining for engineers
In our short video, Matchtech’s HS2 expert, Graham Day, explains what the project is all about and the career opportunities...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?