- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Registered Professional Land Surveyor
My client is a leading Contractor supplying installation and repair services, vital to the United States Power Grid Infrastructure. They are the fastest growing Utility Contractor in Texas and in need of additional resources.
As a Land Surveyor you will be responsible for managing land surveying work on Solar, Wind, and Transmission Projects. Work with field crews, customers to meet objectives and goals:
- Must be a Registered Professional Land Surveyor (RPLS);
- 5+ years of land surveying experience;
- Working proficiency of surveys such as ALTAs, boundary, easements and topographic surveys along with construction staking experience, alonf with knowledge of Civil 3D;
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Infrastructure
- Video: engineering jobs on HS2
In this video, Graham Day shares what HS2 can do for your career and why you should want to work on the project.
- UK government commits to £22 million Construction Skills Fund
To meet the growing demand for construction professionals, the UK government has invested £22 million in a Construction Skil...