- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Civil Substation Engineer
A proven engineering consultancy is searching for a Mid-level Civil Substation Engineer for a long-term contract. This is a remote position due to many areas having current Stay at Home orders.
- Help on developing new client relationships and expand existing relationships.
- Perform foundation calculations.
- Perform calculations and designs using STAAD modeling for steel structures.
- Overall engineering and analysis for new substations, additions and modifications.
- Preparation of equipment specifications and procurement support.
Qualifications and Skills:
- BSCE degree from an accredited university
- 8+ years of experience relevant experience in civil substation engineering
- Strong communication skills, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams and to lead and direct a team of engineers, designers, and drafters
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work with limited supervision and providing leadership to other team members
- Problem solving skills; accuracy and attention to detail; commitment to meeting budgets and schedules.
- Ability to prepare project reports that clearly and specifically detail all project status information in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects under budget and time constraints.
- Experience in reviewing design drawings created by others.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.