- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
M&E Quantity Surveyor
Client is a Large Internatinal Fit-Out and Interior Design Orginization who are currently working on Multiple Hotel Fit-Out Projects throughout Kuala Lumpur and Langkawi (Malaysia) and Singapore.
- Be part of team to oversee projects from the start to completion, ensuring that work is completed on time and within its budget
- BQ's & Take Offs
- Ensure timely review and approval/reconciliation of variation orders;
- Provide recommendations and advice to Project Manager on variations, valuations, term and conditions;
- Contract administration in accordance with the contract terms and conditions and financial procedures;
- Advice on procurement strategy and prepare subcontracts for projects by stating clearly the terms and conditions
- Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all projects;
- Mechanical or Electrical expereince
- Fit-Out or Interior Design Expereince on Retail, Commercial or Residential
- Degree in the relevant field
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.