- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Manage the procurement and construction functions for a designated work area or trade to ensure the safe and successful completion of the works, on schedule, within budget and to the specified quality
- Monitor production rates achieved by key trades and use analysis methods to report and predict trends
- In conjunction with the Foreman, develop resource assessments and recovery strategies with respect to programme (all levels - including Overall, MRP and SRP) and report to Senior Construction Manager
- Ensure work sequences, materials handling, safety management, inspections and logistical factors for work area/trade are coordinated within the overall management of the project
- Manage the design of all temporary works required in work area and ensure that appropriate expert advice reviews, approvals and certifications are obtained
- Manage the resolution of design, coordination and documentation issues in conjunction with the SPE and PM/Design Manager (DM)
- Ensure that accurate traceable progress records are kept including site diaries and progress photographs
- Provide input into constructability reviews into the design development process. Recommend changes to design details to increase construction efficiency and reduce costs
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.