- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
National Business Development Manager
Do you want to be a part of a global company that is growing the US market? You have the ability to carve the road to success implementing your Business Development strategy with a highly visible role here.
- Establish, champion and manage sales development initiatives that are consistent with the company's overall business strategy
- Oversee and execute sales development efforts
- Participate in operational board meetings and decision making; ensure company communications regarding new initiatives, decisions, dissemination of new programs, policies and procedures are adopted within the sales area
- Ensure sales and business development efforts allow Company to attain growth, market diversification, budget adherence and business unit EBIT targets
- Manage contracts and pricing for region in support of business development opportunities
- Lead activities in support of business units in account and client relationship development and maintenance, as needed
- Direct, and when required, participate in market research studies advertising and promotional development programs, organization development, internal control systems and procedures, sales training and customer relations programs
- Review reports of sales data, related expenses, advertising and promotional expenses and analyze variances and initiate corrective action as required
- Prepare sales budgets, gross profit aspirations and maintain controls to assure compliance
- Develop sales forecasts for the business on a monthly rolling basis through analysis and interpretation of general economics, specific market trends, government legislation, sales data, etc.
- Select and manage alongside operational board business intelligence tools, systems and vendors
- Development, review and negotiate commercial contracts
- Evaluate culture of the sales unit and assess its congruency with the organization
- Manage interdepartmental relationships and interfaces with the other departments within the organization
- Collect, analyze and report product specific customer feedback (i.e., product features, functionality, competition, and possible sales results) to Company management or customer service personnel as appropriate
- In conjunction with the President, deliver results for bottom line Profit and Loss for business unit.
- Maintain control of expenditures, monitor the revenue stream, and ensure EBIT margin opportunities are maximized
- Produce monthly/quarterly forecasts against budget
- Manage the sales workforce: coordination of performance appraisals; assist with recruiting; takes disciplinary action as necessary; coaches and/or mentors subordinate staff
- Identify and coordinate additional sales activities, training, or materials necessary to accomplish specific product sales in key accounts or markets
- Promote and enforce company policies
- Uphold the company's image and brand in line with Corporate Policy and Marketing strategy
- Demonstrate visible leadership and proactive commitment to HSE excellence through personal example, by promoting initiatives and encouraging strong teamwork at all levels, and by conducting frequent site inspections, reviews and observations
- Ensure that the HSE roles and accountabilities of employees and contractors are defined, documented, communicated to staff within your control, kept up-to-date, understood and applied, and ensure that systems are in place to ensure that employees and contractors are aware of expected HSE behaviors and have a clear understanding of the consequences of inappropriate conduct
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.