- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Maintenance Person (Solwezi, Zambia)
Our client offers blasting solutions for the Mining, quarries and Infrastructure industries.
They have just landed an exciting project on a very well-known Copper mine in Solwezi, Zambia, and they are seeking to hire a Maintenance Person to start ASAP. You will be assisting the Mechanical/Electrical engineer on all aspects to perform maintenance activities.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS (DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Comply with company Safety, Quality, Environment & Security Policy.
- Comply with company policies, procedure and process.
- Support the creation and implementation of programs for monitoring and detailing Preventive Maintenance activities.
- Assisting Mechanical/Electrical Engineer planning and scheduling for work order activities.
- Create and maintain a working Storeroom and inventory control.
- Create and revise Standard Operating Procedures for the Maintenance Department.
- Keep critical spares for major assets complete and current.
- Make sure that old, unused equipment is retired.
- Develop and keep current a library for nearly all the assets that the maintenance department needs to work on.
- Provide insight during project planning alternate possibilities and a thought towards future ease for maintenance.
- Project planning also helps to reduce costs by downtime and less cost to rework installations.
- College Education
- Experience in maintenance area.
- Technical knowledge
- Commitment and integration to the company.
- Control and activity follow up.
- Copper Blasting
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.