- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Electrical Protection Specialist
Be the spar that lights up my client mine site in the heart of the Limpopo province.
Detailed Job description:
- Taking ownership for own performance and decisions and their impact on the business
- Demonstrating tenacity and resilience even when faced with obstacles
- Seeking opportunities for personal feedback, learning and development
- Understanding the impact of behaviours on others
- Exhibiting self-confidence, humility, energy and drive
- Acting decisively when tough or quick action is required
- Building and maintaining credibility to effectively influence others
- Delivering on commitments
- Leading by example and displaying commitment to the objectives of the business
- Sound knowledge of testing of Relays, breakers and transformer
- B Tech or National Diploma (N6 or S4) in Electrical engineering
- ECSA registration (advantageous)
- Accredited advanced Protection Courses
- Advanced abilities in the use of ETAP
- Valid Driver's License
- 5 years post qualifying experience (in electrical protection) within a medium voltage
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.