- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
An ENR top ranked consultancy is searching for an electrical engineer responsible for control and fire alarm systems, power distribution, and communications systems related to federal, commercial, and aviation sites. Local candidates preferred.
- Develop plans related to power distribution, emergency generators, lighting systems, I&C for HVAC systems, uninterrupted power systems (UPS) systemsfire alarm and mass notification systems, and communications and security systems.
- Follow all guidelines related to safety or as required by clients
- Represent company when speaking with project stakeholders
- Perform load flow analysis and fault studies.
- Develop criteria for relay applications, protective device coordination, medium and low voltage distribution, switchgears, and transformers
- Be able to complete multi-discipline projects
- Offer construction support including change order reviews, final punchlist, site visits, answering RFIs, submittal reviews, and shop drawings.
- 4+ years' related engineering experience
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical engineering from an accredited program
- Strong knowledge of control systems and communicate interfaces
- EIT/PE license highly preferred
- Candidates must be local to Morristown area or able to relocate without assistance
- Aviation knowledge a hugh plus
- Proficiency with Revit required
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.