- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Systems Assurance Manager
Systems Assurance Manager for ongoing enhancement projects in Singapore.
Responsible for Safety and RAM process and deliverables in the project: lead design safety reviews internally and with external entities (Assessors, suppliers, customers); set up and maintenance of Hazard Log, lead HAZOP/FMECA/FTA sessions, support V&V tasks, prepare safety case and RAM documentation
Lead project core team in dealing with safety and RAM topics: safety evidence strategy, RAM apportionment and FRACAS
Perform hazards analysis and risk assessment, derive and address product safety and RAM requirements, ensure the implementation and fulfilment of safety and RAM requirements according applicable rules and standards and customer contract, support design team in developing design for safety, reliability and maintainability
Plan, schedule and monitor the status of the safety and RAM milestones within the project to ensure proper schedule in cooperation with PE/PM, ensure safety and RAM deliverables on time and on quality
Drive the engineering team in the decision making and problem solving in its proper domain of expertise
Qualification and functional knowledge
Experience in product safety and RAM domain of at least 10 years (mandatory), preferred within Railway business
- Fluent in English
- Customer orientation, engagement, team working, results oriented and skills in problems solving
- Good presentation and communication skills to summarise and simplify complex issues
- Good skills for working with customers, suppliers and BT internal teams as well as intercultural skills
- Systematic, analytical and flexible mindset
- Experience / knowledge in railway technologies
- Deep experience with the standards EN50126 (IEC 62278), EN 50128 (IEC 62279), EN50129 (IEC 62245) or comparable is mandatory, European legal framework in railway domain (CSM regulation)
- Experience in the safety area in the railway business, vehicle authorization requirements and process
- High pressure tolerance and team leadership skills
- Problem solving skill and capacity
Job Responsibilities: -
The Systems Assurance Manager will be responsible for managing the SA and RAMS on the enhancement project as follows:
Set up the project safety program and RAM program (including FRACAS).
- Coordinate and perform all tasks and activities of the safety and RAM process in the project to ensure that the product meets the requirements from laws, standards and customer.
- Create the System Assurance Plan (SAP) (i.e. safety plan and RAM plan) and lead the safety and RAM process in the project
- Analyse / specify the project safety, reliability, availability and maintainability (RAM) requirements
- Prepare and coordinate the tasks of the safety process for the project, including Hazard and risk analysis (HAZOP, PHA, IHA, SSHA, O&SHA), Hazard Log management, FME(C)A, FTA, QRA
- Prepare and coordinate the tasks of the RAM process for the project, including reliability breakdown and maintainability analysis, System Severity List, FME(C)A, RBD (or FTA) and FRACAS and maintenance plan
- Support train functional architect and system engineering for preparation of functional analysis and requirements for RAM and safety
- Specify safety requirements for safety related functions / systems / components
- Specify reliability requirements for reliability critical functions / systems / components
- Review and verify the functional architecture of reliability and safety related functions
- Coordinate / ensure the implementation of safety and reliability requirements and project progress. Ensure governance change management according with in-place legal and contractual obligations
- Coordinate the RAM and safety activities of subsystems suppliers and review the project specific RAM & safety documentation from subsystems suppliers.
- Identification of safety, reliability and maintainability qualification tests.
Ensure that all qualification tests are duly managed in test and validation
Review of test specifications and support coordination with type test centre.
- Preparation of the product system assurance reports (i.e. safety case according EN 50129 standards).
Support Authorization management: ensure proper safety and RAM documentation in due time and quality to get all the required approvals and certifications to put the product into service
- Lead technical discussions/ presentations with other engineering actors, customer, ISA, NSAs or other certification bodies
- Review all system Assurance (Safety and RAM) deliverables to customer and submit monthly SA progress report describing progress achieved based upon milestone schedule of tasks identified in the SAP in the Monthly Progress Report (MPR).
- Masters degree in Engineering, electronics, electrical, automation or similar
- Experience with the most common tools for requirements management (Doors) and Fault Tree analysis (FT+, RWB)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.