- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Wind Developer
We have an exciting opportunity for a young and dynamic Wind developer to join one of the leader in the Renewable Energy industry.
Are you responsible for identifying and securing new project opportunities across Africa? Are you able to establish the project structure and to bring project to financial close and start of construction?
The Senior wind developer will be accountable for the entire full cycle of the development of projects including:
- Business Development
- Land acquisition and data analysis
- Permits, Licence and Authorizations
- Business case and financing
- Project governance and in-country setup
- Project acquisition due diligence
- People Management
- 7+ years relevant work experience
- 3-4 years' experience in project or business development in the energy/infrastructure industry
- REIPPP experience
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce, Engineering, Law or other relevant fields
- Working knowledge and understanding of Power Purchase Agreements, grid connections, permitting requirements, bidding processes and Project Financial modelling
- Master's Degree in Finance/Commerce/Law
- Engineering Degree with MBA (or other relevant commercial Masters' Degree)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.