- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Maintenance and Project Lead
Seeking a Maintenance and Projects Lead to join our team at Petrol-chemical company.
If you are a Project manager who has 3 years of plant management and sub-contractor management in Petro-chemical industry, please contact us. You will get to work with petrol-chemical professionals in challenging projects.
- The implementation of preventive maintenance programs
- The checking of expense forecasts for maintenance activities
- The collection and entry of data necessary to update the facility and equipment management archive based on programmed activities and operating conditions, prompt notification of spare part requirements to compensate deviations from routine and special maintenance demands
- Ensures that the quality of machine, equipment or plant maintenance operations, including those carried out by third parties, is in line with reference standards
- The updating of data concerning the certification of machines and equipment, by making arrangements to check current validity of said certification
- Co-ordination of maintenance personnel and proposing technical improvements
- The maintenance of relations with inspection and technical qualification organizations in reference to the area of responsibility
- Collaboration in modification to plants and equipment to ensure operating capacity of the same
- On the basis of inspection data received, the proposal of the modification to preventive maintenance schedules
- Carrying out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults
- Diagnosing breakdown problems
- Fitting new parts and making sure equipment is working correctly
- Carrying out quality inspections on jobs
- Liaising with client departments, customers and other engineering and production colleagues
- Arranging specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components
- Controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs
- Dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs
- Improving health and safety policies and procedures
- Working with specialist equipment and suppliers, such as programmable logic Controllers (PLC), which control machinery on factory assembly lines
- Ensuring there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns.
- Closely monitors and directs the work being performed by contractors and updates management on status of job and any discrepancies or problems, which may affect plant operations;
- Performs diagnostic tests, predictive maintenance and troubleshooting on systems, equipment, and components to maximize equipment reliability
- Maintains records of machinery and related equipment operations log in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Manage Capital Project pipeline
- B-Tech Degree in Mechanic Engineering/ Chemical Engineering
National Diploma in Mechanic Engineering/Chemical Engineering
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.