- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Engineering Manager / Lead Mechanical Engineer (JHB/Durban)
A well-established local Professional Consultancy with a long history of delivery projects within the Oil & Gas / Petrochemical industries across Africa.
They seek an experienced Engineering Manager/Lead Mechanical Engineer, with specific experience in fuel storage facilities.
Detailed Job description:
- BSc / B. Eng in Mechanical Engineering degree and registered Pr.Eng for a minimum of 8 years
- 10 to 15 years relevant post graduate experience in all aspects of the design and construction of fuel storage facilities. This would include fuel, lube and fire systems.
Key performance areas:
- Design; report writing; compilation of Tender and Contract documentation; Construction monitoring.
- A good working knowledge of typical construction forms of contracts
- Accustomed to liaising with Clients and Contractors
- Solid experience and ability to manage a team and mentor juniors
- Good network of contacts and Business development experience
- Mechanical Engineer
- Petrochem, Oil & Gas
- Fuel Storage Facilities
- Professionally Registered, ECSA, Pr.Eng
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.