- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Account manager - Fishing
Maritime - Account manager - Fishing Sector
- To achieve or exceed projected sales targets.
- To develop strong relationships with existing clients to acquire new business and to retain such business.
- Develop client base by actively seeking new opportunities and customers.
- Work closely with clients to identify needs, and to consult on best practices for solutions and setup.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Displays extensive working knowledge of industry standards and practices, including product details and company services offered.
- Offers exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by upselling products and services.
- Taking care of any customer enquiry, concern or complaint quickly and professionally.
- Plan and implement customer retention and development.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Participates with other Account Managers and Operations Manager to develop effective sales strategies for national accounts.
- Monitors competitive activity in each account and ensures that appropriate response strategies are formulated and communicated.
- Manage customer activity on CRM for maximum efficiency and visibility, with carefully executed follow-up to closure on open issues.
- Monitors actual sales vs budget.
- Compiles annual market budget together with Operations Manager.
- Marine electronics background is a prerequisite.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Effective team management capabilities.
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills to create the most profitable deals.
- Dynamic personality, able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels of a business.
- Strong analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Availability to travel as required.
- At least 6 years business experience or equivalent education.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.