- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
We have an exciting opportunity for a young and dynamic Wind developer to join one of the leader in the Renewable Energy industry.
- Are you responsible for identifying and securing new project opportunities across Africa?
- Are you able to establish the project structure and to bring project to financial close and start of construction?
The wind developer will assist the Senior Project developer during the entire full cycle of the development of projects including:
- Business Development
- Land acquisition and data analysis
- Permits, Licence and Authorizations
- Business case and financing
- Project governance and in-country setup
- Project acquisition due diligence
- People Management
- Degree in Commerce, Engineering, Law or other relevant fields
- Working knowledge and understanding of Power Purchase Agreements, grid connections, permitting requirements, bidding processes and Project Financial modelling
- 3+ years project development and contract negotiation
- 5+ years relevant experience
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.