- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
NETA TECHS NEEDED II and above
Looking for a New Job in the Bakersfield Area area?
Direct Hire Lets talk.
· Testing of high and medium voltage electrical power system equipment
· Consult manuals, schematics and wiring diagrams in order to troubleshoot and resolve equipment issues and ensure optimum equipment functionality
· Troubleshoot, repair, and replace equipment and related components
· Track and detail all tests, repairs, and maintenance performed and provide documentable results for test report compilation using Power DB
· Troubleshoot, commission, test, maintain and install equipment.
· Perform functional testing of control circuits on relay panels, transformers & circuit breaker change-outs
· Hands on experience testing high and medium voltage electrical power equipment.
· Experience maintaining, testing, repairing, and installing circuit breakers, transformers, switchgear, and other power system components
· Capable of trouble shooting distribution and transmission control circuits
· Knowledge of the following equipment:
· Circuit Breakers
· PT's and CCVT's
· Experience with the following test equipment:
· Insulation Power Factor
· Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter
· CT Ratio and Saturation Tester
· HiPot Tester
Job Type: Full-time
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.