- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Lubricants Sales Rep
Are you an excellent sales person with extensive experience in the Lubricants or Chemical industry? Are you looking at making a change, looking to take the next step in your career?
If you would like to work for an international lubricants company, contact me on 021 670 0621.
Detailed Job description:
You will be responsible for promoting commercial products throughout a designated sales area, this will be achieved by:
- Representing and selling the Company's products to the Industrial / Automotive sectors within a designated area.
- Visit new and existing customers and offer them best service and advice.
- Ensure customer back-up service and satisfaction.
- Keeping Sales Manager informed of progress, attending sales and training meetings.
- Adopt strategies to increase sales and secure new customers.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- A minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- A Degree in Marketing Management, Mechanical Engineering or Business Administration is preferable.
- A minimum of three (8) years working experience within lubricants or chemical manufacturing operations / related Industry.
- A minimum of five (10) years selling experience.
- Industry and market knowledge of the listed services is essential.
- Valid driver's license.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.