- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Automotive Master Sales Trainer (Fluency in Arabic)
Automotive Master Sales Trainer required for a well established and highly successful, UAE based training and consultancy provider in Dubai. Fluency in Arabic is a must for this role.
Our client is looking for a Master Trainer to be based in their Dubai operation. Your time will be spent on performing courses development, leading a team, handling administrative tasks and delivering training weather in Dubai or in-market. It requires substantial travel across the Middle East.
The role supports the regional office distributors with appropriate training to improve sales, product and processes competence development. The role supports as well Client's brands and will require attendance at Train-The-Trainer events in the USA and in the EU.
- Develop and/or adapt training material
- Plan and follow up yearly sales training activities
- Delivery of 100 days of sales training
- Lead a team
- Measure training quality and ensure that training quality is continuously maintained to Client's standards
- Attend mandatory train the trainer sessions
Candidate Skills & Experience:
- Experienced instructor of at least 3 years delivering automotive training and 5 years of industry experience, sales, non-technical, management and/or product with OEM or dealership
- Technical and/or sales qualification
- Excellent Arabic & English mandatory
- Non-restriction to travel to the Middle East, USA and EU
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- 4 engineering feats that changed America forever
Engineering has had a lasting and continuous impact on American civilisation. We look at 4 examples of amazing engineering w...
- The new skills automotive companies are seeking from engineers
A revolution is taking place in the automotive industry and as a result, the skills employers are looking for in engineers a...