- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Field Service Engineer
A global company with close to 300k employees is searching for Field Service Engineers based in North Carolina. This role will have 60% local work with 40% regional travel. NETA certification preferred.
- 4+ years of experience testing equipment such as protective relays, LV/MV circuit breakers, transformers, and switchgears
- Strong experience with power transmission and distribution systems
- Experienced with metal clad/vacuum switchgear and gas circuit breakers
- Able to repair/troubleshoot control circuits
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience with project management software preferred but not required
- Strong familiarity with OSHA safety practices
- Must be highly motivated and a team player
- Must be available to respond for emergency and relief assignments
- Visa sponsorship not available
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.