- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Account sign in temporarily unavailable
We are currently conducting maintenance on this area of the website, including the contractor portal for timesheets and payslips. We hope to have everything back up and running shortly and this should not affect any payment runs. Thank you for your patience.
A supplier of electrical solutions operating in 10+ countries is in need of a Warranty Manager in Attleboro. This is a full-time, contract position with insurance benefits available. Chance of permanent position after 8/2021.
Our Warranty Manager supports the business by:
- Managing/reducing customer warranty costs and claims
- Establishing supplier warranty recovery processes and organization for spills. This will involve charge back management and avoidance.
- Monitoring progress while facilitating achievement of goals through leading or participating in multi-national, cross-functional teams.
- Creating structure for the automatic warranty claim systems European OEMs
- Visualizing Pareto costs of field replacements to improve customer quality while minimizing warranty costs
- Acting as project manager of customer and supplier warranty claims
- Negotiating with customers/supplier on significant claims
- Developing/executing supplier warranty recovery management for spills
- Negotiating supplier warranty contracts (as needed)
- Negotiating/reviewing new customer warranty contracts
- Leading the team to create a flawless process for charge back verifications including role descriptions, training, software solutions, charge back avoidance, and process improvements
- Improving/maintaining OEM warranty reporting and software for field repairs
- Bachelor's degree or above in Engineering
- 3+ years of working experience related to quality management in manufacturing
- Strong knowledge of Quality Systems (TS16949, ISO 9000, VDA 3.6)
- Familiarity with AIAG manual (APQP, MSA, FMEA, SPC, and PPAP a plus)
- Experience with product/process engineering
- Prior claim/financial reserve management
- Strong English communication/negotiation skills
- Must be able to work with other departments to coordinate reserves, claim responses, and payments
- Strong problem solving skills (8D, Fishbone, Minitab, 5Why)
- Strong understanding of Lean Manufacturing
- Visa sponsorship not available
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.