- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Cardiac Nurse Band 5 RGN
We are currently looking for a Cardiac Nurse to work for a leading private healthcare provider based in Surrey.
Our client is one of the UK's leading healthcare providers and has a long and strong track record in modern and efficient healthcare services when and where they are needed.
We are actively recruiting for a Cardiac Nurse to work in Surrey. This is a full time role 36 hours. Typical shift patterns tend to be 3 long days of 7:30 - 18:00 with one shorter day 7:30 - 13:30
What does being a Cardiac Nurse involve?
To demonstrate safe, effective nursing practice which is research based and in compliance with company and departmental policies and procedures.
To act effectively and professionally as part of the multi-disciplinary team in the provision and delivery of patient care. To act at all times in accordance to the NMC's code of professional conduct
What can they offer you?
We can offer you the opportunity to do something you love, with the right support to access the roles you want, through clear career paths and best-in-class training and development. This is an environment where you have accountability for your career and are able to make a real contribution to the organisation and to our patients.
· 27 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Free onsite parking
· Highly competitive Annual Salary review in line with your appraisal
· Private Healthcare scheme with Vitality
· Dental Cover
· Discounted Gym Membership
· Childcare vouchers
· Critical Illness cover
· Death in service - 3 x basic salary
P personal pension scheme - where the Company will contribute 5% of your basic salary, providing that you also contribute at least 2.5% of your basic salary to the scheme
· Training and Development opportunities with clear pathways and progression to senior clinical roles and management roles
· Opportunities to develop clinical skills and experience more complex work.
· Paid HCPC subscriptions & part payment of subscription to SoR
· Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.